Gain media attention for your business event with our proven track record of getting placements for multiple organizations.
Understand the Process
Public Relations consists of managing communications with external and internal stakeholders. The process begins with the creation of marketing materials using established branding guidelines. Once the collateral is designed, our team manages communications with potential partners, media, and influencers to ensure a strong, long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationship.
What to Expect
The process starts with an onboarding call to go over a campaign worksheet. This document helps us gather the necessary details to write a press release and gather contacts from our database of over 1 million media outlets.
Our team produces the necessary media collateral for media to promote your event correctly. This includes overview decks, press kits, and sponsorship decks.
After the initial outreach, we continue to follow up with our contacts until we can confirm their involvement. During the event, we will serve as the main point of contact for the press to set up interviews and other opportunities.
Hiring Lesaruss Media for your marketing needs comes with the added benefit of reduced long-term costs, a fresh perspective, and unparalleled experience. We work in multiple industries and have decades of practical marketing research on audience behavior. This information is taken into account with each prospective client. We work with your existing team to determine your organization’s exact needs. Each month we review reports to track the success of current marketing efforts.
- 20+ years of managerial experience ranging from retail to marketing for one of the largest employers in Florida, Broward County Public Schools.
- 20+ years of web management, including working with the Miami Marlins and Broward County Public Schools as their head web administrator.
- 15+ years of experience managing, maintaining, and supporting technology infrastructure.
- 13+ years of executive marketing experience handling Web Development, SEO, Sales funnels, content creation, paid advertisements, social media, sponsorship acquisition, and LIVE event management.
- Experience executing marketing campaigns for small/mid and large businesses, including the Miami Dolphins and Miami HEAT.
- Managed a marketing campaign that resulted in the successful acquisition of an $800M investment.
- Schedule and complete a preliminary consultation to determine the needs and initiatives of the business.
- The client agrees to schedule a paid 1-hour consultation to review the campaign and required actions to ensure a successful outcome.
- Lesaruss Media provides a statement of work (SOW) for client review and approval within 2-4 business days.
- Once the initial deposit is made, work begins with weekly check-ins via email, Zoom calls, and a living Playbook document showing the status of pending tasks.
Sean was a great help in marketing my new business. He established a webpage and used social media as a way to market and advertise. Videos and pictures were taken to help introduce the concept of what I could offer and relationships established with local businesses through his assistance. Sean was readily available anytime I reached out to him. He applied many marketing strategies and his knowledge in this arena will be the key to his continued success. I highly recommend Lesaruss Media Group!