Brand Management focuses on bringing all of your Marketing efforts together in one detailed strategy. Our team is responsible for the way your customers interact with your brand and put you in the best possible position to grow and increase revenue.
Creation of the look and feel of your company so customers can connect with your brand. This includes creating a logo, defining the mission, vision, voice, typography, graphics and photo style.
Use the Branding Guidelines to design a website that paints your business in the best possible light and supports in converting visitors into paying customers and clients.
Create a strategy for your social media presence. This includes content suggestions, posting schedule, and technology recommendations. This also includes building out the channels and initial posts.
Execution and development of a Marketing Strategy with weekly email reports, bi-weekly Zoom sessions, and end of the month debriefs of all Marketing activities.
Production of content to showcase your business to an interested audience.
Additional services may be recommended that include SEO, Paid Advertising, Print Services, Sales Funnel Development, Video Production, and Public Relations.
- 20+ years of managerial experience ranging from retail to marketing for one of the largest employers in the state of Florida, Broward County Public Schools.
- 20+ years of web management including working with the Miami Marlins and Broward County Public Schools as their head web administrator.
- 15+ years of experience managing, maintaining and supporting technology infrastructure.
- 13+ years of executive marketing experience handling Web Development, SEO, Sales funnels, content creation, paid advertisements, social media, sponsorship acquisition, and LIVE event management.
- Experience executing marketing campaigns for small/mid and large businesses including the Miami Dolphins, and Miami HEAT.
- Managed a marketing campaign that resulted in the successful acquisition of an $800M investment.
What to Expect
- Complete the Prescreening Questionnaire.
- Schedule a one-on-one consultation.
- Go over expectations and deliverables.
- Complete the agreement and initial deposit to begin the contract.
- Provide a weekly check-in and bi-weekly meetings.
- Review monthly and quarterly results until the end of the trial period.