The ideal creative assistant is someone who has a positive mental attitude, is self-motivated, and effectively manages time. This is a great opportunity to learn on the job; you do not need to be an expert.
Complete the following steps before applying to this position.
Learn about our founder SeanARussell.com.
Review the job responsibilities and requirements below.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
Review carefully before applying for the Creative Assistant position. Click the plus symbol to view details.
- Complete assigned tasks on schedule and keep track of progress
- Quickly respond to messages between the hours of 9 AM – 7 PM
- Attend weekly virtual and occasional in-person meetings
- Managing special projects from beginning to end as needed
- Serve as the point person between the founder and internal /external stakeholders
- Manage calendar including schedule, important dates, personal appointments, etc.
- Managing social media accounts and content calendar
- Assist with creating content
- Compiling and preparing reports
- Ability to work remotely and periodically out of our Downtown Fort Lauderdale location
- Available to work weekends
- Attend LIVE events to assist the founder
- Face to face meetings at our Downtown Fort Lauderdale office
- Must be involved with the vegan community in South Florida
- Positive mental attitude
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives
- Picks up new skills quickly
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Enjoys using social media
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Tact, discretion, and trustworthiness when dealing with confidential information
- Outstanding time management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Communication through Trello, and Slack
- Updating websites through WordPress
- Creating graphics using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Canva
- Media production using Audition, Premiere, and Indesign
- Word processing and presentation using Google Suite, MS Office
- Apple users preferred to sync with the founder’s workflow
- If you are not familiar with some of these tools, you must be comfortable with learning on your own time.
- 90-Day trial period to evaluate a mutual fit
- Set your own schedule outside of meetings and events
- 90% Remote Position, 10% In-person
- Up to 10 hours per week